Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dead Blog, New Blog

Well needless to say I think this blog has died. I just don't have the discipline to update it very often. I am just too busy to worry about it. I have gotten some new time management software though, maybe if I put a weekly reminder in it to update this thing I can revive this.

The whole Fear and Loathing in Lansdale thing is kinda dead too since I dont' live in Lansdale anymore. I actually had someone from the North Penn Reporter (aka the North Penn Distorter) contact me because he wanted to write an article about my blog, then I got another email after he actually READ my blog realizing there wasn't much social commentary about Lansdale in it. What a jack ass. Granted they are a piece of crap local paper but geez no wonder the media in this country is so bad, they dont' even research what they are writing about anymore.

Well anyway, this blog might be in the middle of cardiac arrest , however I am thinking of starting a new blog about my woodworking. Since I moved to DC I haven't had a chance to do much of it since my shop is still in Lansdale. I'm working on finding a way to get some space for a shop down here. In the meantime I have signed up for a woodworking class in Arlington, VA.

A few coworkers and I are participating and we have had one class so far. I don't think I really had to take the intro course but I wanted to do it with my friends, some of whom have not really had much experience in the shop.

I am planning on building a somewhat traditional cabinetmakers work bench. It is quite ambitious of a project and I am only planning on finishing the trestle base for this semester. I'm hoping next semester I can take the advanced class and finish the top. This will probably be the first project I go through on my new blog. Hope you can join me there when I have it up and running.

So long for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home